Bringing like-minded donors together
The Philanthropy Roundtable is a leading convener and national network of individual donors, generous families, and foundation trustees. At our Annual Meeting, we expect over 350 individual donors, foundation leaders, trustees, and generous family members to attend. Our attendees will hear from leading experts and innovators in K-12 education, economic opportunity, veterans healthcare, donor intent, and other fields.
The Philanthropy Roundtable's Annual Meeting is limited to individual donors and foundation representatives who make charitable grants and contributions of at least $100,000 a year or who expect to do so in the future.
Qualified attendees include:
• Individual philanthropists
• Board and staff of private foundations
• Board and staff of operating foundations
• Board and staff of corporate foundations and corporate giving programs
• CEO, executive director, or president of community foundations
• CEO, executive director, or president of venture philanthropy partnerships
• CEO, executive director, or president of donor advised funds
• CEO, executive director, or president of regional grantmaker associations
• Donor Advisors may attend with a qualified donor or provide verification of registration on behalf of a qualified donor.
• CEO, executive director, or president of qualified public charities. Qualified public charities include those that make grants in excess of one million dollars annually and devote more than half of their operating budget to grants for external activities (excluding scholarships).
For more information about our qualifications, click here.