The Philanthropy Roundtable facilitates connections between thought-leaders, practitioners, and donors who are driving reforms and advancing breakthroughs. Members of the Roundtable gain access to a diverse donor community interested in philanthropic strategies that actually work.
Roundtable members have a variety of valuable programs and services at their disposal to help increase the impact of their philanthropy:
- Dynamic, donor-only meetings to collaborate with philanthropic leaders in a solicitation-free environment;
- The industry-leading magazine Philanthropy and donor guidebooks;
- Personal philanthropic consulting for you and your foundation;
- Advocacy efforts that strengthen philanthropic freedom; and,
- Most importantly, access to an influential network of donors.
With the Roundtable, members are better equipped, prepared, and situated to achieve real, long-lasting success with their philanthropy than they would be alone. Your membership with the Roundtable will make you part of an exclusive network that believes philanthropy represents what is best about our nation. Review our membership criteria to see if you qualify.
You may also call our office at (202) 822-8333 and request us to send an application to you. Please mail or fax the application to:
The Philanthropy Roundtable
1730 M Street NW, Suite 601
Washington, DC 20036
Fax: (202) 822-8325
For more information about Roundtable membership, please contact Amanda Telford, managing director of operations, at email@example.com.