Qualifications for Membership
Philanthropists who contribute at least $100,000 annually to charitable causes are eligible to become members of The Philanthropy Roundtable. Members of the Roundtable include:
- Individual Philanthropists
- Private Foundations
- Corporate Foundations and Corporate Giving Programs
- Community Foundations
- Venture Philanthropy Partnerships
- Eligible Donor Advised Funds
- Public Charities which devote more than half of their operating budget to grants for external activities (excluding scholarships) and make grants of $1,000,000 or more annually.
- Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Operating Foundations with $1,000,000 or more in annual giving.
Contributions to The Philanthropy Roundtable
The Philanthropy Roundtable accepts contributions from all individuals who would like to help us foster excellence in philanthropy, protect philanthropic freedom, help donors achieve their philanthropic intent, and assist donors in advancing liberty, opportunity, and personal responsibility in America and abroad. You do not need to qualify for membership to financially support our principles and programs.