Below is a collection of PowerPoint slides, reports, and other resources that were made available to donor attendees during breakout sessions at the National Forum on K-12 Philanthropy in Memphis.
Halt and Catch Fire: Rebooting Workforce Preparedness in the Face of Automation
- Jason Gaulden, Communications Director, America Succeeds
- Lowell Matthews, Policy Director, college and career pathways, ExcelinEd
- Germaine Thurman, Chief Academic Officer, Memphis Business Academy
- John Bailey, Fellow, American Enterprise Institute (moderator)
The Age of Agility: Education Pathways for the Future of Work
Stronger Employment Gains—Higher Skills
Employment Trends: Routine vs. Non-routine Jobs
Shifting from School to Learner-Focused K-12 Philanthropy
- Amy Anderson, Managing Director, ReSchool Colorado
- Tony Lewis, Executive Director, Donnell-Kay Foundation
- Roger Quarles, Executive Director, J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Family Foundation
Click the ReSchool logo above to access a library full of blueprints and attributes that define a new vision for learning, including the ReSchool game attendees played during the session.