The Philanthropy Roundtable is America's leading network of charitable donors working to strengthen our free society, uphold donor intent, and protect the freedom to give. Our members include individual philanthropists, families, and private foundations.
The Philanthropy Roundtable's mission is to foster excellence in philanthropy, to protect philanthropic freedom, to assist donors in achieving their philanthropic intent, and to help donors advance liberty, opportunity, and personal responsibility in America and abroad.
Our Guiding Principles
- Philanthropic freedom is essential to a free society
- A vibrant private sector generates the wealth that makes philanthropy possible
- Voluntary private action offers solutions for many of society's most pressing challenges
- Excellence in philanthropy is measured by results, not good intentions
- A respect for donor intent is essential for philanthropic integrity
What We Offer
- Opportunities to improve your philanthropy through participation in our conferences and breakthrough groups
- Publications that are clear, practical, and donor-focused
- Education of legislators on the value of philanthropy
- Protection of donor intent
Read about the history of The Philanthropy Roundtable here.