Skip to content
- All Americans should have the freedom to use a wide-range of charitable vehicles to meet their giving goals.
- Donor-advised funds (DAFs), personal charitable giving accounts, are popular and effective charitable vehicles that support a wide variety of causes.
- As donors give to DAFs, the funds are irrevocably committed to charitable grants and donors have the flexibility to direct which 501(c)(3)s receive the funds and when.
- DAFs offer donors ease of use, privacy and the ability to respond to crises quickly and nimbly.
- There is no evidence to support new restrictions on DAFs.